Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Destruction Derby for Sega Saturn

Long Time, No Post. Sorry about that, I wish I could say I have been busy, or otherwise indisposed, however the honest truth is, I have been just plain lazy.

I have been playing a lot of Forza, Both Motorsport and Horizon. I downloaded & completed the Storm Island DLC for Horizon 2, finished the main story for Horizon 3 (still plenty do to though) and Downloaded the Blizzard Mountain DLC for Horizon 3 as well. I wanna finish Forza Motorsport 6 before the new game this year. Still have roughly 15 hours left of the campaign, and 20 hours of the Endurance races to go....

Anyway, enough about me, on to Destruction Derby!

I first played Destruction Derby at my buddies house, we both had a Sony Playstation, and were always hanging out and playing games. Destruction Derby had a Link Cable feature and we would hook up both our Playstations and TVs and race and crash against each other. It was a great time. The Destruction Derby series is one of my favorite franchises (except Arenas on PS2, What a disappointment), with Destruction Derby 2 being my favorite.

 So I finally got a Action Replay to play import games (From Japan and Europe) on my Sega Saturn, and what is the first game I get? Destruction Derby. I got a Brand New factory sealed Japanese Sega Saturn Copy for $11.00 shipped from Japan.




There is even English on the manual, cool.


Now I can import some other games, like all the Macross (Robotech to the U.S. fans) games Japan got, that we didn't. I also recently learned the PSP is Region Free, as far as the games go. Not the UMD's.

How many copies of Destruction Derby does one guy need?





No comments:

Post a Comment