Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Miscellaneous Sega Pickups

Here are a few misc Sega items I have picked up recently.



Paid $6.00 shipped for all

I had been looking for a Star Wars 32X manual for about 2 - 2 1/2 years, ever since I got my copy. I almost bought one off eBay, with a creased cover for $5.00, but passed. So, for $6.00 shipped all of these are a nice deal. I will hold on to the Soviet Strike and Fighting Force 2 Manuals, in case I come across those games needing a Manual. I will try and sell (to recoup or double the money I spent) or trade off the Virtua Racing Manual and Virtua Fighter 2 Sleeve (There was no game) for other misc manuals & or artwork I need.

Update: I sold the Virtua Racing Manual for $8.99 w/Free Shipping. Shipping cost me $1.37. Paid for the lot and then some! Also sold the Virtua Fighter sleeved, netting me $5,00 after shipping.

Speaking of Manuals

 I picked up the manual I needed for one of my top 6 must have Sega Genesis games, Shining in the Darkness. I did pay $14.99 shipped, But it is in Great Shape, and was extremely well packed, in a plastic bag, taped in between 2 stiff pieces of cardboard, and in a stiff envelope, and it also got to me Quick! Awesome eBay Seller.
Now my copy is Complete!


I had seen this at Walmart for $19.99 (plus my wifes 10% off) and decided to pick it up

 Sega 3D Classics Collection for the Nintendo 3DS
No Manual, not that I ever use them, but has some cool stickers!

Includes: Altered Beast, Fantasy Zone II, Fantasy Zone II W, Galaxy Force II, Maze Walker, Power Drift, Puyo Puyo 2, Thunder Blade and of Course, Sonic the Hedgehog. Guess which I played first? 

And another eBay impulse buy. I was perusing eBay for misc stuff (usually Sega related) and came across this, it was $8.xx shipped I believe? I don't have mach Master System stuff, so Bought this.

F-16 Fighting Falcon Card Game 
 Complete and in pretty good shape

The above 2 pictures (plus a pic of the back of the case) were all that was on eBay, once I got the game in the mail, it also had these inside as well, Bonus!

 A Poster & Sega Newsletter Promo, Cool!

And here is my entire Master System collection, the Console itself, Hang On is in the Master System when you turn it on without a cartridge (or card), the Shinobi game I got with the Console, the Rambo game (no Manual) I got $2.00 off eBay and now a Sega Card. The Genesis Model Ones Power cord and a Genesis controller work just fine on the Master System, so that is what I use when I play, just plug it in place of my Model One, swap over the controller and play.

Now, for my favorite recent pickup, been looking for this for 6 months, ever since I scored my Black Sega Sports Edition Dreamcast (Blog Here). The matching controller!

In Great Shape!

 Looks MUCH better than the White one
Now I want 3 More Black Sega Sports Controllers...........

And I was so excited to get my matching controller, I decided to play my Dreamcast, it had been awhile. Unfortunately, the memory on my phone only let me record 6 minutes.... Even after moving a bunch of pictures to my Desktop. But here is the video, Thanks for Reading!



iPlay Sega GT on the Sega Dreamcast

No comments:

Post a Comment