Thursday, October 20, 2016

Video Game Pickups - Star Wars Disney Infinity Edition

Some of the few recent Game Pickups
Look at that Awesome Sega Genesis!

Been picking up a few Disney Infinity Sets and Figures, and my 5 year old and I have been playing.

Picked up the Rise Against the Empire set for $11.97 at Walmart, basically follows Episodes 4-6. My daughter and I are still on Hoth, we got owned by the AT-AT, and have not returned to finish it  off, yet...

The we also picked up the Force Awakens Set, Also $11.97 at Walmart. We started to play and goofed around a bit, and are still on Jakku.

 My daughter picked out Han Solo to get this week $4.97

I had to go into work for a few hours that afternoon, and decided to swing into Goodwill on the way home and found this for my daughter, they had 30 of just this figure. Pilot extraordinaire, Poe Dameron. Not bad for $2.99, wish they would have had others.

Also at Goodwill, I picked this up fer a buck.
Complete and in Great Shape!

Now I have 3, I don't know if there are any others?

The sealed one on the right, is the one that came with my PS3. 

That's it, I did Download the Porsche Expansion for Forza Motorsport 6 last week, it was on sale with  theXbox Games with Gold deal for $5.00, been playing that and put up a bunch of Videos on my You Tube Channel. Check them out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment