Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hellyeah Undeniable

It has been awhile since I posted about some good music, and will take this opportunity to do so.

My daughter and her boyfriend (who both have excellent taste in music) went to the Northern Invasion Concert weekend in Somerset, WI on May 14th & 15th. My daughter bought Autograph Signing passes (I forget the actual name) for her to meet Disturbed (Awesome) and her BF for Hellyeah.

She had her Disturbed Immortalized Album Signed

Well apparently, she also bought an Hellyeah one for me as well, and she had it signed by the band, and even bought a frame for me to keep it in :)  Thanks Mir!

It also came with a Demo CD for their new album coming out just a few weeks later, in with the CD, was a coupon for $2.00 off the new album.

Undeniable was released Friday June 3rd, and Her BF went to Best Buy, where they had the Deluxe Edition on Sale for $9.99. With the $2.00 off coupon, it was $8 n Change for the brand new Deluxe album.

So the next day, off to Best Buy I Went!

Definitely a Great Metal Album, Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment