Friday, June 10, 2016

FUCK Gamestop!

Yeah, I know. Many, Many, Many Hundreds of people have Gamestop complaints, all over the internet. So many that, it makes one wonder How the hell do they stay in business?


My point is, a Gamestop Rant is nothing, new. However, This is mine.

As I detailed in my one year anniversary blog (Read Here) I don't shop at Gamestop (since November 2013), but I do use their Power Up Rewards program.

Last week I logged in to do the Xtra Point surveys on their website, I had accumulated 10,xxx points, and I was working towards 11,500 to get a $10.00 Xbox Live Credit Download Card. I looked up at the top right corner, and my total was only 5,xxx? 

WTF? Where did 5,000 points go? Did someone hack my account?

I looked at the redemption history, and yeah GAMESTOP hacked my account and decided to take 5,000 of my points, and redeemed them for a $5.00 in store credit. Which I couldn't use online, couldn't use for DLC or Xbox Live Credit, with a time limit! I only had 3 weeks to redeem my forced voucher.

Again I say WTF?!?! In all the years I've had this Power Up Rewards Membership, has this happened, is this a new thing?


Who the Fuck is Gamestop to tell me what I am going to do with  MY Hard Earned Power Up Rewards Points? I earned those points in MY account. Gamestop has NO Fuckin Right to say when or what I will redeem them on. Forcing me to have to go to one of their Understaffed, Over Cluttered, High Pressure Sales Retail Outlets. Preposterous!

So I went, bought 2 games (Red Steel for the Wii & Crysis 3 for the Xbox 360) and redeemed my voucher, and as usual got Gamestops patented Shitty Customer Service, with the high pressure every add on sales attempt......


I sent a complaint email (a nice clean, well laid out email). Detailing my experience, questioning the forced redemption, and of course I have not heard one single thing from them, what a shock......




FUCK YOU GAME STOP, FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment