Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Video Game Pickups 6/22/16 Edition

Have made a few Misc Pickups over the last month or so. Not out much, as I am getting married next week, and have a reception to pay for. Anyway, on to the Pickups!

End of April and Early May picked up the last 2 Free Doom Cards from Gamestop


Complete Set of 4

And another pickup from my daughter, she picked these up at a thrift store, and they were 1/2 off that day and ended up being $2.00/$2.50. We still enjoy playing lots of Rock Band and Guitar Hero, F the Haters!
2 Gutiar Hero Microphones, We had 2 Rock Band ones already, but cannot have enough extras!

And a Forced Gamestop Pickup (See my Fuck Gamestop Rant HERE)

 $5 n Change for Both

Red Steel for the Wii

Crysis 3 for the Xbox 360

And speaking of 360 games, I popped into a Goodwill 2 weeks ago? And picked this one up.
 Heroes Over Europe
Complete and in Great Shape

And I was going through my Ridge Racer Games, and Realized I did not have one of them. So, being the impulsive person I am, I immediately went to eBay, and found me a nice, clean, complete copy.

Rage Racer
Complete and In Brand New Condition!

I remember renting this back in the 90's and my brother and I played for hours. This is the first game I remember, where you were able to customize and decorate your car.

The sellers items included free shipping, I paid $8.00 for Rage Racer and figured I might as well look at what else he had, and picked up this for $4.00.

 F-15 Strike Eagle III for the Sega Genesis
 Manual is missing the cover, but it included the poster

And while we are on the subject of Sega Genesis Games. I got a game and case I needed from a great You Tuber, Cory from Collecting with Cory. Check him out!

I was watching one of his Pickup Videos,and saw he had these extra, and I offered to buy them from him, but he just sent them to me, Awesome, Thanks Cory!


 Cyborg Justice, another game my Brother and I used to play

And a case for a game I had Cartridge only.
World of Illusion

And with my Cartridge snugly in it's new home

And this past weekend, I also picked up a couple new T-shirts



No comments:

Post a Comment