Tuesday, May 24, 2016

What have I been playing?

Hey, What's Happening? Sorry I have been away for a few weeks, had lots going on, Work, my 5yr old started school, wedding stuff, etc...

Anyway, I thought I would share what I have been playing lately.

Every night before bed, I usually play a little bit of a Nintendo handheld, for the last almost 6 months I was playing Super Collapse II on the Gameboy Advance. I decided to try something new, that I have never played before, and I picked up last summer (Blog Here) and only tested to make sure it
worked.

The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap

Playing on my awesome Gameboy Advance SP, I bought new back in 03/04.

Same ol Zelda Music, Same ol Gameplay, but definitely fun. So far it is pretty fun, I have made it to Mount Crenel. Looking forward to continuing.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

There have been quite a few Double XP weekends lately, plus a new map pack. My Fiancee and I decided to prestige, and I am sad to say, she is further along than I am. I am Prestige 2 lvl 50 or so, she is Prestige 3 lvl 20? Anyway, it's Call of Duty, not much else to say.

Forza Motorsport 5

and

Forza Motorsport 6

Having lots of fun playing both Forza's, trying to finish up the career in 6, but am at the point where the races are Really long. Been making Videos for both, you can check them out on my You Tube Channel Here

That's it for now, have lots of Blogs planned, including one that Should have been put up back in November..... Whoops.





No comments:

Post a Comment