Monday, May 2, 2016

A Few Misc Video Game Pickups

Had a few misc Game Pickups over the last week or two.

Nights into Dreams Sampler for the Sega Saturn, Wish it was the complete game.....

Best Buy runs a lot of one day only sales, and last Thursday or Friday it was this one for $9.99, Brand New. Picked it up for the 360 last July, (Blog Here) Not a big fan of the Multiplayer on this one, But I did really enjoy the campaign enough, that I wanted to play it again on the Xbox One. How many chances do you get to ** Spoiler ** Kill Kevin Spacey.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 

And another Xbox One pickup? My oldest daughters boyfriend bought this game, and decided he didn't like it, and didn't want it anymore, so he asked if I wanted it. I had been planning on getting it eventually, so said "yes",  Thanks Again Nate!

 Halo 5: Guardians

Finally, my last pickup is a game I started playing on the Xbox 360, and it quickly became one of my absolute favorite games of all time. I have played through the campaign on the 360 10-12 times, and 2-3 on the PS3.

I don't play PC games anymore, but I bought all the different versions, just to display, because that's how much I like this game. The Gold Edition was the last "version" I needed.

F.E.A.R - First Encounter Assault Recon

Here is where it will live on the shelf, next to it's bretheren

No comments:

Post a Comment