Monday, February 23, 2015

$1.99 Nintendo DS with Zelda Game Score!

So, the server at work shut down @5:00pm for the whole midwest region today, We close our store at 6:00. We literally were unable to do anything, so the boss closed down shop @5:30.

 I took the unexpected early release, to make a run to the Goodwill down the street from work, and see what I could find to feed my video game addiction on the cheap. I am so glad I did!

 I found an original Nintendo DS, with Stylus and The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap for, $1.99!



 There was no charger, but between my kids and I, we had 3 Original DS's and 3 Gameboy Advance SP's, which all use the same charger. Brought my new toy home, plugged it in, charged it up and Boom! Plays both GBA games and DS games perfectly fine!  SO glad work shut down early, and I was able to make a Quick Stop.

 

This is the 1st, Original Nintendo DS, I bought this same one back in November of 2004, I gave it to my daughter 2-3 years back, because her cat knocked her Original Blue DS onto a concrete floor shattering her screen, and I had (and still do) a DS Lite at the time, along with my Gameboy Advance SP Classic NES Edition. It is nice to have an Original one again, to add to the collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment