Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Driving in the Snow, and the People who Can't.

I live in Minnesota, where we get snow. Why is it that every year people act all surprised that it snows? Is everyone in the state a new resident from Florida or Texas or California?


 Yesterday I was at work, listening to all the people whining and crying at the office about the forecasted snow. The dj's on the local radio station (KS95) the other people in the office were listening to (I listen to my iPod) were crying about it too. Seriously? What is wrong with these people? Do you or do you not live in a place where it snows 4-6 months out of the year. Stop adding to the cattles paranoia.

When the fuck did society become a bunch of fucking pussies? If you can't drive "normal" in the snow, and stay the fuck outta the peoples way who can drive, Stay the Fuck home, curl up in the corner and cry like the Little Bitch you are. You Fucking Bitches are the ones who cause accidents in the snow. People like you should be ticketed and taken off the roads.

I once was driving in a snowstorm with a girl years ago, a car I had never driven before, in fact she had only had it for 2 weeks. Anyway, I am driving along in the snow, and she asks me "How can you drive normal?" I looked at her and said "What do you mean, Normal?" I was just driving.

I used to drive Trans Ams, Mustangs and Camaros through the winter. Never once had a problem, it is actually funner and makes taking a corner easy. People for years drove cars without Front Wheel Drive and Anti Lock Brakes. Do you think some guy in the 50's or 60's would cry about the snow and contemplate not going into the office? Fuck no, back then men were men and did what was necessary. Today's society wouldn't survive the past.

Don't even get me started on the jack asses who think just because they have Four Wheel Drive they are safe, those are the worst Fuckin' Idiots who I have seen in the ditch time and time again. Learn how to drive for real Fucktards.

No comments:

Post a Comment