Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Latest Video Games Pickups

Here are a few of my latest game pickups

Black Friday Pickups for the Xbox One: Evolve and The Evil Within

And it had been awhile since I swung by my favorite pawn shop, and picked up a few things.

The Sims Bustin' Out, Complete for the Original Xbox. The Original Sims on Xbox was my first time playing the Sims, so Picked up another.


Hexen for the Nintendo 64, I originally got and played this on the Original Playstation way back in the mid 90's, it was fun, so why not pick it up for the N64 as well?
  After a few minutes cleaning

And a Sega Genesis Game I had not seen before, it looks brand new, and is complete and in great shape. Triple Score 3 Games in 1. Includes Super Hang On, World Championship Soccer and Columns.


That's it for now, no more game hunting until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment