Saturday, August 10, 2019

Even More Game Pickups!

I tell my family I am a game hoarder, and that I really could stop buying games and have plenty to play for the rest of my life. BUT, I just can't seem to stop buying new and new to me games.

After my daughter and I played Lego City Undercover on the Wii U & the Xbox One thanks to game pass She (ok I) really wanted the original that was on the Nintendo 3DS.

 Complete off eBay for $7.49 shipped
An absolutely great fun game!


And while we are on the subject of hand held games, from the Salvation Army

 Complete and in great shape
I had the favorites version of this game
so I am going to replace it with this one and sell the old to offset my cost


from Savers for $1.99

Complete and in great shape


 Complete, in good shape for 4.99 shipped off eBay
One I had been chasing after


And a few Pawn America pickups
Yes, I had removed the sticker out of habit once I got home, then I realized I hadn't taken pictures for you all before I did it, and had to peel it apart (cause I folded it over on itself) and put it back on.

 a racing game for a Quarter? Yes Please!
 Complete and in great shape for a quarter
Someone didn't like the windshield livery I guess?

Nice Price - Finally

as I was headed to the checkout, an employee commented he loved my Cradle of Filth T-shirt, 
during the whole while I was checking out we were talking about heavy metal music and bands.

And onto a great score from my favorite Salvation Army! One I didn't necessarily NEED, but wanted cause I already have two of the black ones, while I personally no longer owned a white one, so for $10.00

 Sega Dreamcast console
Missing the power cord, but I have 2 so, no biggie

Wow, what a fugly controller

Everything was taped together, controller and a/v cable to the console.
I am going to try and sell the controller for Ten Bucks, and get the console for free!

When i got home I of course had to find out if it worked

 Boot up screen, good sign

Dashboard menu

But, all my Dreamcast games are packed away, how do I test if it plays games?

Wait, it plays music CD's too! 
Popped in Alice Coopers Brutal Planet (Great CD) and it played great!
I assume if it reads and plays CD's it should play games as well, I hope.


I also picked this up, just to see if I could make a couple bucks off of it

But I am guessing I just paid $2.99 for a case.....






No comments:

Post a Comment