Friday, July 5, 2019

Gamestop Game Grabs

While working on my summer of Xbox 360 Collection, I swung into GameStop twice recently, to take advantage of their "Buy 4 games for $4.99 or less and get them for $9.99".  I used my daughters fiance's rewards card to get an extra 10% off making them $9.00, or $2.25 each.



At the first stop I grabbed these:

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 - Complete

Resident Evil 6 - Complete

Metro Last Light

I have this "digitally" from Games with Gold, but of course prefer physical copies

I really couldn't find anything else in the 360 section I needed, (complete anyway) so I wandered over to the Xbox One games and found this one.

Homefront The Revolution - Complete

Nice Price


And Gamestop #2

Diablo III 

There is no manual, but I am not sure if it had one to begin with, as my copy of Diablo III Reaper of Souls I bought new, didn't come with one.

Dead Space 2 - Complete

Another game I had a "digital" copy of


Lego City Undercover for the Wii U

I had been wanting to get this game on the Xbox One, but for $2.25, why not?

And the whole reason I went to this particular GameStop!

Mayhem 3D - complete

And as I recently advised on my blog, GameStop sells this game for $4.99 (but with the deal, I paid $2.25). I will be able to sell this online for $18-20.00.



Making the rest of the above games, Free!






No comments:

Post a Comment