Sunday, October 14, 2018

Original Xbox Game Lot

I had heard about a site called Mercari from a You Tuber, I have been perusing it off and on for a while, but had never come across anything that I just had to have, until last week.....

13 games, $18.00

First, the ones I am not keeping, I should be able to recoup $18.00 with these five. 

I already sold Vice City for $6.00

And the ones I ended up keeping, Kept more then I originally thought I would

I mainly bought the lot for the Racing games

Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 
(eh, still debating, still might sell it)

Big Mutha Truckers

The Original Halo!
Yes I have this for the Xbox, But this is the Not For Resale Version,
Now I have 5 different versions of this game for the original Xbox.

Now onto the stuff I really wanted, These are all complete and in Great Shape!

Rallisport Challenge 2

And now some great Codemasters Racing Games

 Pro Race Driver

 Toca Race Driver 2 with Colin McRae Rally 04

And, these games spawned the Dirt game series I have been obsessed with recently

 Colin McRae Rally 3


 Colin McRae Rally 2005

Codemasters really make some Great racing games, The Colin McRae Games, Dirt Games, Grid Games, I have been enjoying them a lot this year, I highly recommend them to any racing game fan.






No comments:

Post a Comment