Sunday, October 21, 2018

Halo Combat Evolved

I was really into First Person Shooters in the early 2000's, and I went out and bought an Original Xbox just so I could play Halo: Combat Evolved.


Now, 17 years later, I seem to have acquired several different versions of the game. How many does one person need? Well, let's take a look shall we?

The original 

Game of the year (my original copy)

Game of the year, Not for resale

Platinum Hits

Best of Platinum Hits

Anniversary Remaster on Xbox 360

And re-released again on the Master Chief Collection on Xbox One



To Answer the Question: How many copies of Halo Combat Evolved does one person need?



Looks like for me, the answer is, Seven



Another thing I would like, but don't Need

The Halo edition Xbox, would look great on a shelf, with all my copies of Halo flanking it.





No comments:

Post a Comment