Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Went to Pawn America, Again, Got some Games!

Last Saturday I was out checking out a car with my daughters fiancée, and on the way home we somehow ended up at our favorite Pawn America.

Of course I left with a stack

First a couple UMD Videos to add to the collection for a buck a piece

Gridiron Gang, a good movie. Talladega Nights on the other hand, well it was a buck....

Then I found an Xbox 360 exclusive racing game, for a buck

Moto GP '07

I also picked up a couple $3.00 games I didn't have and hadn't played yet.

 Need for Speed Rivals

And Need for Speed The Run

Then I found a Steelbook for $5.00, You know I love my Steelbooks

Medal of Honor Warfighter

I have had this game since launch, but didn't have the steelbook. 
Will sell off the game discs and make a couple bucks back.


Then I saw this for $8.00 as well

The Augmented Edition of Deus Ex Human Revolution

I have had the regular edition for sometime, but I like special editions of games too. 

I also found there is a Directors Cut of this game as well, can get a brand new sealed copy off eBay for $9.99. I may have to do that.




End of Line

No comments:

Post a Comment