Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dirt 2 for Xbox 360

The last Dirt game on the Xbox 360 I haven't played.


As promised in my last blog (HERE), I tracked down and bought myself another game in a new game series I recently discovered, Dirt 2!

Had been watching some auctions and such on eBay, most of them were selling and being sold for over $10.00. Well, I was being cheaper than that and waited. Finally a seller listed a 7 day auction for Dirt 2, starting at $4,20 plus $2.66 shipping. But, they also had a Make Offer button. I didn't know you could have a make offer button on an auction.

So, being cheap I shot the guy an offer of $3.34. Figured, Why Not? To my surprise, it was accepted! Scoring me the game for a total of $6.00 shipped!

Complete and in Great Shape!

I forced myself to grind out the 1,000 miles driven in Career in the original Dirt first (Took 3 nights after work), because I knew if I started Dirt 2, I wouldn't go back and finish up Dirt.

Once I finally got the achievement I didn't even finish the race and popped Dirt 2 into my 360 and gave er a go! And it is awesome! Another Great Codemasters racing game. Another Recommend!


Can't wait to get Dirt 4 for the Xbox One! 


No comments:

Post a Comment