Sunday, May 27, 2018

Dirt for Xbox 360

I recently discovered a new (to me) game series, and It is awesome!


Back in April I was looking for something new to play, even though I have thousands of games. Several games of which, are still sealed. I was having one of those "I have nothing to play" moments, so I decided to go through my "digital library" of Xbox 360 games (free games that I have downloaded with the Xbox Games with Gold deal).

I came across Dirt 3, I loaded it up and gave it a shot. I really enjoyed the game and played through it in 5 days. I also had Dirt Showdown downloaded. After enjoying Dirt 3 so much, I gave it a run as well. Showdown is a fun game reminiscent of Demolition Racer, but not quite as fun a Dirt 3.

I decided I wanted to get, and play, the original Dirt. So me being me, off to eBay I went. I was being very frugal and watched several auctions and checked new listings daily. Finally was able to score a nice copy for $5.xx, shipped!

Complete and in great shape!

Been playing the hell out of it for the last 3 weeks. I have 45 of the 49 achievements for 890 Gamerscore. I am working on the last 2 single player achievements, owning all cars, and driving 1000 miles. It's a little bit of a grind, but enjoyable.

Overall I really, really, enjoyed this game, highly recommend!

Next, secure myself a copy of Dirt 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment