Thursday, December 1, 2016

More Video Games, Accessories & Promo Items

Been a slow few weeks, but I haven't really been out much. Been working, and Playing Forza Motorsport, and Modern Warfare Remastered.

Had found out recently that Rockstar Energy Drink had some promos for Gears of War 4 (which I don't have, Yet, but will get eventually), and I really, really like my Rockstars (I drink 2 a day)

Here is my mini fridge after grocery shopping, Rockstar Juiced = Deliciousness!!

Here was the ad I saw.

 Here are all 4 of my Gears of War Rockstar Promo cans, with my Gears of War Immulsion Energy Drink Can. The one on the Left was the hardest one to find, took 2 weeks to finally score at a Cub Foods. And the Gears of War Lapel Pin Set my Daughter picked up for me.

Now on to some Games!

Made a quick Goodwill pickup 2 Saturdays ago. A couple Original Playstation Games.

Air Combat, which I already have in the Long Box, but I like to get the Regular "Jewel Case" Releases to go along side them. And Battle Stations with Explosive 2 Player Action!

Complete, and in Good Shape!

And it wouldn't be a pickups blog if I didn't get something Sega related right? I have been looking for a Black VMU for my recently acquired Black Sega Sports controller. I was watching an eBay auction for one, that was listed as Untested to $5.60 shipped, and another new in box for $13 or 14.99 Shipped (I forget) and Sunday night I happen to hop on eBay, and found an auction for these:

 A lot of 4: Red, Green, White and Black for $12.xx shipped.

I immediately clicked the Buy it Now. I am trying to get all the different colored controllers and matching VMU's, so this worked out. They all seem to work fine when I plugged them into a controller and turned on the Dreamcast, they displayed the logo when playing Demolition Racer.

I already had White & Blue VMU's, these are all in pretty good shape, except the Green One.

 Lots of Stickers........

All Nice and Clean, and I even managed to keep the original battery sticker intact.


Now when I get a Green controller, I don't need to open my sealed one.


My Black Controller with a White VMU

With a proper Black VMU. Can't do much about the Rumble pack though, they only came Gray.

That's it for tonight, hoping to get a Dreamcast video shot and put up on my You Tube channel this weekend, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment