Saturday, March 5, 2016

More Video Game Pickups

Couple misc video game pickups this last week

Made a quick stop at Goodwill on the way home from work one night, and picked up a couple games.
Trauma Center Second Opinion for the Wii

Guitar Hero Live for the Xbox 360. I do want to get this game, but on the Xbox One. And I double checked after finding this,there was No Guitar Controller to be found in the whole store. Just gonna flip it, The Game by itself sells for around $20-25.00 on eBay, then I will buy the Xbox One version, New with Guitar for myself.

I had some Money from eBay sales burning a hole in my virtual Pay Pal pocket and was perusing auctions for complete Sega Genesis games, and I found one I had to have.

 Fatal Labyrinth, Complete and in Great Shape, $9.00 Shipped

Also got some more misc artwork I needed for a couple games from the place I order from.

Artwork for the PS3 Rainbow Six Vegas 2 I Picked up back in October at Salvation Army for a Buck , it already had the disc and Manual in great shape, in a Generic Gamestop case/art.

Sega Genesis Home Alone, I picked up the Cartridge last week, Still need a Manual though.

Home in their cases. I know I have an extra Clear PS3 case around here somewhere.....

Gamestop is doing a promotion for the Doom game coming out in May, with some collectors cards.

I had forgotten to go for the February card until the 29th, so we went to the local Gamestop and while we were there my daughter asked if we had to come back tomorrow (March 1st) for the March card? The guy said Nope, here ya go, and gave us that one too.



I plan on buying the Collectors Edition of this game when it comes out 5/13/16, and these will go with it nicely.

I love Doom, one of my absolute favorite game franchises. I remember playing the original on my Buddies Packard Bell 286 Computer back in the early 90's, and have been a fan ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment