Friday, March 18, 2016

Aero the Acro-Bat for Sega Genesis

I picked up one of my favorite games for the Sega Genesis. I have my top 6 for the console (Road Rash 1, 2 & 3, Shining Force 1 & 2 and Shining in the Darkness), this would be #7.

 Aero the Acrobat. I have had this game for the Super Nintendo for awhile, but it just isn't the same. Me and a friend used to play this for hours at a time back on the Genesis in the early 90's.

I have been on the lookout for this game, since reacquiring a Sega Genesis a couple years ago. Picked this Great Condition, Complete copy up off eBay for $11.00 Shipped.


Did a quick gameplay video on my YouTube channel

I highly recommend this game, great great fun, even 25 years later. Now, I recently found out there is an Aero the Acrobat 2, Gonna have to be on the lookout for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment