Thursday, February 25, 2016

Video Game Thirfting Pickups 2/25/16

Hadn't been out with my daughters in awhile, so we decided to go out Thrift Store Game Hunting.
Picked up a few things

First stop was at our favorite Salvation Army, Where I picked up a few NES games

Karate Champ, Top Gun (an extra) and R.C. Pro-Am

Then we swung into the Savers down the street, where we found nothing, a close Goodwill where we again came out empty handed, and then over to another Savers where, yep, nuttin.

It was getting close to the time we had to head home for dinner, and I decided to swing into 1 more goodwill that I had not been to in awhile, and made a nice little score.

Mission Impossible for the Original Xbox

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

And, in my opinion the best pickups, Sega Genesis Games! Home Alone, Virtual Bart and World of Illusion. I had been wanting to pick up World of Illusion for my 5 year old, as she loves to play the Genesis and one of her favorite games (besides any Sonic) is Mickey Mouse Puzzle Challenge. I cleaned it up, and played for 15 minutes myself, LoL.

That's it for this week happy web surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment