Monday, February 1, 2016

Video Game, Accessories AND Console Pickups

Lots of misc pickups and things to share, everything from the 70's through 2015. Games, Accessories AND Consoles!

We will start off with one of the presents my Fiancee got me for X-mas, Star Wars Battlefront for the Xbox One.

It is the Walmart Exclusive edition with the Topps Trading Disc


Next up, I got my Fiancee a new copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii, she loved the first game, so I had to get her the 2nd.


I was going through my NES games, and I had mentioned to my Fiancee that they had remade Ducktales. She said she used to play it all the time on the NES and loved it, so I used that as an excuse to pick her up a new copy for the 360.


Next up, is a small Goodwill score I had. A new sealed copy of Metal Gear Solid Peace walker for the PSP, and Colin McRae 04 for the Original Xbox.




And my daughter picked me up a few games for me as well from a game store, Thanks Sweetie!

 Knight Rider for the NES

Sonic 3D Blast for the Sega Genesis

I also ordered some accessories for the Sega Genesis. 

A Sega Mouse to complete my Wacky Worlds Game

A Team Player 4 Player Adapter in Box
Box had a few Toys R Us Clearance stickers

Stickers Cleaned Off

And for some Console pickups. My Fiancee's Stepdad goes to auctions and buys things to resell, and sometimes keep for them. I got a call asking if I would help him sell some game systems he had got in a box for $25.00. He said there was an Atari and a Sega. I said I had been looking for an Atari, and might be interested in that for myself. I assumed the Sega was a Genesis, as those are all over. When I opened the box, I was surprised and wrong.


Turns out it was a Sega Master System with a Shinobi Game. I hadn't planned on getting/needing a Master System, as you just don't see them very often. I was just going to get a Power base Converter and play Master System games on my Model 1 Genesis. There were no cords or controller, but the Genesis Model 1 uses the same hookups, and a Genesis controller works with it as well.

Hooked it up, and it Works Great!

And there was also an Atari 2600 with a stack of games. I had been looking to pick up a 2600 for awhile, so was happy to get this.


Haven't tested the Atari yet, have to get an adapter for the A/V hook up, I don't have a TV old enough to have the 2 screws on the back to try it out.

And he told me to just give him the $25.00 he spent to buy it, and they were all mine, Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment