Saturday, October 31, 2015

Back to the Future Day

 Thank Fucking God this day has come and gone...... 

 I was soooo sick and tired of hearing about it. Don't get me wrong, I like the movies too (the first two more than the third) but, the ignorance, and stupidity of it all just irked me.

 The biggest thing that bothered me about it was, Back to the Future TWO was the movie that had to do with 2015, but all people talked about, quoted, carried on about, etc. was the First movie? The one that had NOTHING at all to do with 2015. If you are going to carry on like ignorant, uneducated morons, at least talk about the correct fucking movie.

 The other thing that has always bothered me is they way people carry on about the DeLorean. I personally happen to like the DeLorean, as the DeLorean. I would love to add one to my garage and NOT modify it to look like the car from the movie. The first thing I would do is ditch that shitty 130 HP Peugeot engine, for a General Motors Supercharged 3.8L V6 from a mid 2000's Pontiac Bonneville SSEI or Grand Prix GTP. Then fins a nice set of 5 Spoke wheels, thats it. I swear IF I were ever able to add a DeLorean to my stable, and I was out somewhere and someone said anything about Back to the Future to me about it, I would tell them to Go Fuck Themselves.

A stock DeLorean (aside from the wheels), is a beautiful car, even by today's standards.

Even when I watch car restoration shows, and they are restoring a DeLorean completely factory stock, they still make back to the Future jokes, Why? What does that movie have to do with a stock DeLorean, Nothing!

 When you see a 1976 Mustang Cobra II, do you say "look the car from Charlie's Angels", or when you see a 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z do you think of Dee Dee McCalls car from Hunter? A 1970 Challenger remind you of Vanishing Point? No.

Enough Ranting, I got candy to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment