Monday, February 2, 2015

Warning: Rant Inside


 Well, that didn't take very long. Today at work just set me in a foul mood. I work for a national automotive recycled parts facility. There I was minding my own business, having a fun day as usual. Now I may not like my job, but I truly do love (most of) the people I work with. We always have fun, they are great, I even have a few on my Xbox Live friends list.

 So today must have been retard/asshole/drug addict release day or something....

 A guy comes in with a little girl, she had to have been 3 or so, cute little girl, just playing, looking around the store and being a little girl. Anyway this jackass REEKS of Marijuana, and obviously is not clear headed enough to answer simple questions, What kind of car, what size engine, etc. Who the fuck gets high and takes a 3 year old child out in a car and goes around town? What the fuck is wrong with you? That child should be allowed to grow up and make her own mistakes, not have her life fucked up by some inconsiderate, irresponsible, degenerate asshat! Now I normally let morons be morons, but this kid did not deserve it, I talked to my boss and he would not let me call the police, they are literally up the street, they would have been there in 2-3 mins.

 A couple come to the counter looking for parts, the male REEKS of alcohol, they ask for their parts, I write em up and before they go to the cashier, I look at the female and say "You are the one driving right?" She looks back at me and Says "Huh, oh, yeah". Sure lady, I hope this fucker kills you both and not some innocent person, people or family.

 A phone call, A man calls looking for a tail light for his 2014 Ford F150. I look up the part and give him the price of $130.00. The dude freaks out and says "What? It should be $20.00 you are a junkyard aren't ya?" I said "Have a nice day sir" and hung up. Really dude? you drive a 2014 F150 and you are gonna complain about the cost of a taillight your dumbass broke? WTF?

 And on the other side of the spectrum. A guy calls with a 1984 Chevrolet pickup. He was looking for a "Good, Rust Free door" in a specific color, today. Really? your P.O.S. is 30 years old, do you really think you are going to find #1 a rust free door in Minnesota, and #2 in a certain color? Get a clue ass.


We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment