Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Found my Steelbooks!

 So, I moved into my new place what, 6 months ago? And I got most of my stuff into the gameroom, not unpacked and set up, but at least in, within the first month or so. Except for my box of Steelbooks that has been packed away for the last 4 years. 

I really was starting to get worried that they had been lost, but turns out they were in the bottom of another box in the bedroom closet with some other misc non video game stuff.......


I thought you lost, but now you are found!!!!!

These had their bonus discs still in them


Before I was on my Bonus Disc Collecting Kick, I kept the bonus discs in their Steelbooks, as I did not need them to play the game. Same for the Forza Motorsport 4, I kept the Install disc in the steel book and the Play disc in the actual game case.


So over to the Built in Cabinet in the Gameroom to grab a few double disc cases

And here they are all safe and sound in their new homes with their game discs



Quick Update, 
I was just so happy to finally have found my missing Steelbooks!







No comments:

Post a Comment