Saturday, February 26, 2022

Another Complete in Box Xbox 360

 Been selling alot of excess stuff online and on Craigslist, today I got this bundle plus cash in a deal


The Box Looks Brand New

And it works great!


Nice Console with a 60GB Hard Drive, Wireless Network Adapter (This was a bonus that I did not know was included) The Wireless Headset (I always wanted 15 years ago but never got) and 2 Controllers. Everything is in Good Shape (or better) except the sticks on the controllers could use replacing. And you know I have replacements sitting around, Because of course I do.

I also have the Original Double Disc case for the games that would have originally come box/with this bundle, that I will dig out and put in the box.


Update: Sold the Wireless adapter for $25.00


No comments:

Post a Comment