Thursday, October 28, 2021

More Xbox 360 Game Upgrades

It has been awhile since I posted any of these, but I have still been picking up game upgrades for my 360 Collection here n there, I do not have a specific list, just look for them as I come across them online, in stores or what not. Anyway onto the games, and here they are!


Bioshock Infinite The Complete Edition
Has all of the released DLC on a second disc



Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition
Also includes all released DLC on the game disc


Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Comes with some special Gear DLC and a Mini Hint Guide


Resident Evil 6 Archives
Includes Resident Evil Degeneration Movie
And also being the Walmart edition with exclusive Stickers



Tomb Raider Underworld from Walmart


Medal of Honor Project Honor Edition
Comes with a Bonus DVD


Duke Nukem Forever 
Target edition w/3D Poster (Unopened) and Glasses


Brutal Legend
w/Rock Band DLC













No comments:

Post a Comment