Wednesday, September 29, 2021

PS3 Game Pickups and a Most Wanted Item

When it comes to PS3 (& PS4), I only pickup the Exclusive Titles, so I don't pick many up very often.

 The last item I am going to show, is something I have been wanting for a long time. And it gave me a chance to share these other PS3 games I have picked up Semi Recently.


First up, I picked up a bonus disc for a PS3 Exclusive game. You do not see too many bonus discs for PS3 games since they use the Blu Ray Format (as opposed to Xbox 360's DVD format) But when I saw it, I knew I had to get it.

Resistance 2 Collector's Edition Bonus Disc
Will get into a double disc case with the game, when I get my PS3 collection unpacked


And speaking of double disc PS3 Game items


I picked this Sealed Blu Ray and game at Salvation army

Heavenly Sword

I put the Blu Ray art into the interior of the PS3 case since they are clear

And Game in it's new case. complete with Blu Ray


Next I think I had this, but this was a beautiful new looking copy


Motorstorm


Next, I already had all of these signally, but for taking up less space these are ideal

Infamous Collection
Infamous
Infamous 2


The God of War Saga Collection
God of War & God of War II
God of War III


Next

Dark Kingdom



And finally, an Item I have been chasing for a decent price for a bit



Killzone 3 Helghast Edition Helmet Bust
Lift off to reveal a secret compartment
With Game and Artbook for $20.00!


Can't wait to put this together in a Killzone Display
























No comments:

Post a Comment