Thursday, May 6, 2021

It's Raining Xbox 360 S Consoles

 It was quite the week for Xbox 360 Console pickups


Lat Friday I was perusing the internet and I found a listing on Mercari for an Xbox 360 S Console. It was the Special Edition White Xbox 360 S, And I figured since I did not yet have an S Model 360 in my collection, I have 3 of the original Fat Models and 2 E Models so why not?  $120.00 and it included the box and everything, plus 5 games. It came via UPS yesterday, Wednesday.

Believe it or not, this is my first Kinect unit.

5 Games and all the inserts, Smilie face is the Kinect set up card

Exclusive to this Edition White controller with Light Gray Thumbsticks and D-Pad

The Unit and Kinect

This thing is in immaculate condition. I would say hardly used. 


But as my luck would have it, the day before this arrived, I was out Thrifting at my favorite Salvation Army, and they happened to have 2 of the S model 360's in Black.

They were marked at $24.99 Each

And they both were in great shape.

One only had a Power supply taped to it, the other had the Power Supply, A/V Cords and a controller in a separate bag. Since they were in the glass case in the electronics section, they took them up and kept them behind the registers until I came to check out. And after that I found several original Xbox games Halo, Halo 2 and a Halo 2 Collectors Edition as well as a nice PS3 copy of The Last of Us, all for me to resell since I already had them.

When I went to check out, they were stacked on top of each other, with the bag for the one on top. The bag was unmarked and she asked if it went with it, I said "Yes it goes with one of them" My exact words. However, she rang it all up (BOTH Xbox's and the Bag of Accessories) for just $24.99! I figured you know what, it isn't my job to police the employees and smiled all the way out to the car knowing that I had just paid $12.50 each for 2 Xbox's.

Took them home, hooked them up and both work great, and are very very clean consoles.

I had picked up an A/V cable for a Xbox 360 S for a couple bucks at Savers last summer some time, so I just need to pair one of the extra controllers I have in storage to have two complete working Consoles. I am going to Resell one of them with a couple common games for $100.00.

I think I will keep the other, I mean why not have both a Black and a White Xbox 360 S?


Update: Sold one of them with 3 common games for, $120.00 Cssh!











No comments:

Post a Comment