Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Playstation 2 Stay Alive Movie DVD

 Stay Alive is an American supernatural slasher film, released March 24th 2006 in the U.S.



An overall fun movie I revisit from time to time.


Spoiler: In the end of the movie they show the Stay Alive Game (not a real game, just made as a prop for the movie) in a Playstation 2 case, with Playstation 2 on the disc and the game store employee puts it into a Playstation 2 slim.

I tried to get decent pictures from the TV, but these are the best I could do

I though it would be neat to make case artwork for the DVD that looked like a Playstation 2 Case

I found a pic online, because of course someone has already done it, which is good for me because I never would have been able to, not much of an artist or digital manipulator myself.

Printed out and put into a Playstation 2 Game Case


Overall I like it! 

My only complaint is how it looks on regular printer paper. I my find better paper for the art.








No comments:

Post a Comment