Friday, January 25, 2019

More Original Xbox Pickups! Weekend of Xbox Day 1

One of my favorite systems to collect for is, Microsoft's Original Xbox.


Here are a few more I added to the collection

First, I had recently became aware of this book, and was keeping a mental note to keep an eye out for it. And I finally came across it at the last place I would expect. I found this at a pawn shop for $1.00!

Opening the Xbox by Dean Takahashi

Amped

Ford Racing 2

Spyro A Heros Tale

Burnout 3 Takedown (love this series of games)

Apex

Been wanting to give this game a try


Aaaaaand, an oooops. 

I saw this game, thought it was a different one that I was after, hey at least it was only a couple bucks at Salvation Army. Maybe I can trade it for the one I actually need (on Xbox), 
The Simpsons Hit N Run


That's it for Tonight, More to Come!




No comments:

Post a Comment