Friday, May 18, 2018

Pawn and Thrift Store Game Finds

Went out and hit up another Pawn America as well as a Savers, and scored a few more things!

First we swung into a different Pawn America than a few weeks ago, ended up getting a few things.

Another older Xbox 360 racing game I have been looking for, Test Drive Unlimited.

 Complete and in Great Shape! Manual looks like it has never been opened.
Paid $7.00, I generally see them go for $10.00+

Super Collapse 3 for the Sony PSP
Complete and in Great Shape.

I am a fan of the Super Collapse games, having played the original on PC, and #2 on both PC and Gameboy Advance.

And, speaking of the PSP, I also picked up a couple more UMD Movies to add to the collection

The Amityville Horror remake (good horror movie, but not as good as the original) and a movie I had never heard of before, but looks interesting, Dead & Breakfast.

And then we shot over to Savers and scored a couple things

A Nintendo DS Lite Charger

And another old racing game I have been looking for

Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 on PlayStation 2

Complete and in Great Shape, $2.99






That's it, Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment