Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DOOM (2016) Collectors Edition

My Wonderful Wife got me the 2016 Doom Collectors Edition for the Xbox One for my Birthday!

I figured I would take a bunch of pictures of my unboxing, and share them here.

 Slip Cover off

Directions for the Statue


Steelbook!

Steelbook Contents

Not much of one, but at least it HAS a Manual

Logo in the Styrofoam, wasn't expecting that, Neat Touch!

First Glimpse of the Statue, Very Nicely Detailed.


The fan in the base turns, and the red L.E.D.'s Light up, very coool



And, as I have mentioned before, I love collecting Steelbooks, but I prefer to have a regular case to keep the game on the game shelf with. As I also mentioned, Gamestop was giving away free Doom Collector Cards in the 4 months (1 per month) leading up to the release of Doom.

 Gamestop also decided to give out free Doom artwork after the release as well
my daughter snagged one for me.

 The side I am going to use

Other side


Everything In the "new" Case

Inside of the Steelbook has some cool art as well

Everything Together

Video of Statue

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment