Friday, April 17, 2015

Target Clearance games!

 My daughter and I were on our way to an appt, and we ran into Target to kill some time (Ok, I also had to pee) and came across some clearance games. for some nice prices!


Wolfenstein The New Order. I was going to wait until I got an Xbox One to pick this up, but for $8.98, I couldn't not buy it. Alot of people have said it is a Great Game! So, when I get a One, I will play it a second time.


 Next up, Midway Arcade Origins for $5.98. Has 31 Arcade Classics. A few I am looking forward to playing: Rampage, 720, Gauntlet, Gauntlet II, Marble Madness, Smash TV and Spy Hunter, Just to name a few.

 And, how often do you still find New, Sealed Sony PSP Games at a Retailer? God of War Ghosts of Sparta, also $5.98.

I did however, have to ask my daughter to "bum" dad some money. I left my wallet 30 miles away at home, on my desk........ Thanks Again Mir!

And another Goodwill find from Wednesday, A Sega Dreamcast Fishing Rod Controller, In nice shape, 0.99


That'll do it for today, Later Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment