Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome to Me, to You and to Them.

I have been meaning to get a blog online for awhile now, I am hoping it will get me back into sitting down and writing, so I can finish at least 1 of the 2 books I started writing a couple years ago. A little about me.

I am a Gamer: I love Video Games, All of them. and as much as I enjoy the Current lineup, I do appreciate the "Retro" systems more. One day I found myself playing Grand Theft Auto V, and just felt like I would rather be playing my Sega Genesis. So I shut down the Xbox 360 and Loaded up some Sonic CD on the Sega, and played the rest of the night away.

I am a Rocker: I love Heavy Metal, but appreciate all music. My absolute favorite band, if I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life, would be Pantera! But Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Overkill and Body Count round out my personal top 5. I am also a Musician, I play Guitar and Sing as well.

I am (still sort of) a Car Guy: I have a Bad Ass Pontiac Firebird Formula that I personally Built, Customized, Modified, Raced (mainly Autocross and Road Racing), Show at Car Shows, has been featured on company websites. I say still sort of, as it hasn't left the garage in going on 7 years now. I have almost 20 years in the automotive industry. I have worked for General Motors, Hot Rod Shops, Car Customizers and Local parts and repair chains.

I am also, a Genius: I finished high school at 15. But, I didn't go to college until my late 20's, and work a worthless dead end job today. Sometimes even the smartest people don't make the right choices.


What you can Expect: My blog isn't going to be all puppy dogs and rainbows. Some days I may post positive things, some days I may share my thoughts, some days I will rant like a lunatic. I see so much stupidity in a day, it's scary. It makes me want to build a home underground in the middle of no where, and stay away from the general public. Anyway, I am sure I will post something, at some point, that will piss anyone, including you, off.  I will post stuff about the thing I am above, mostly games and music, but since I work in Retail, I am quite sure there will be days I post about all the morons I have to deal with, both on the otherside of the counter, AND behind the counter.

I am not going to promise regular posts, but will try for at least once a week. If anyone cares to comment, bitch, compliment or you don't have anyone else to talk to, please feel free to comment below.

Wicked Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment