Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Well Packed NES Game Purchase

I decided I wanted to play an NES game from my youth, that I remember enjoying. So while on my nostalgia trip, I hopped on eBay, and found it in the 5 Screw variant. (I personally like the look of the 5 screw NES games, and plan on getting them all) Along with another game for $6.00 shipped, figured I couldn't pass up on that deal.

I was surprised at how well packed this item was, and just thought I would share. My first thought on seeing the box on the table was "wow that's a big box for 2 NES games" Then I opened it, saw how well it was packed, and got out my phone for some pictures.

What I saw after first opening

Then I fished around in the packing peanuts to find my prize, even more well packed!

Saran wrapped tightly together to avoid scratching, nice.

And my Prize. Rush 'N Attack was the one I was surfing eBay for, never played Cabal.

I figure since they did such a good job, I would plug their eBay store for anyone interested.
100% positive feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment