Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Getaway Weekend Video Game Pickups

My Fiancee and I decided to take some time off work and go to the resort for a few days last week, and on the way back, since we were about 2 hours south of home, she though it would be fun to hit up some thrift stores. Made a few finds, and had a great time with my baby!


First stop, a Salvation Army in a little town. Picked up a couple PS2 Games, $3.99 each.

Armored Core 2 and Armored Core 2 Another Age, Both Complete and in Nice Shape

At Goodwill, Picked up a few things for current gen consoles, Both Factory Sealed.

Picked this up for our 5 Year Old, She loves it, She is playing as I type this.

My Fiancee Loves the Rabbids Games, This one plays like Mario Party, Lots of Fun!

Then we stopped at few more Goodwills, a Savers and some misc thrift stores we saw along the way, at one Goodwill I managed to pick this up for $2.00.
Nice pickup for my music collection, Godsmacks 1000 HP. I only have listened to it once, need a few more play throughs to give an opinion.

Before we left, I said I hope to find some Sega Stuff, I don't see Sega stuff out Game Hunting very often, so was very excited for the next few finds.

At a misc thrift store, I saw this in the case for $6.50. A little more than I would spend for a "sports game", however Boxing can be fun and they happened to have 50% off Pink tags, which this was!
Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing for the Genesis, in Great Shape.
No manual though :(

Next stop was at Toyriffic in Maplewood, MN. Been here before, their prices can be hit or miss, nice guy runs the store though and enjoy going in and looking around and talking to him.

Cosmic Carnage for the 32X

Double Switch for the Sega CD, $4.99

Last stop of the day was a Half Price Books half a block from Toyriffic, Just 1 Pickup.

Saw this once a looong time ago, watched it when we got home, still a good movie.

More to Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment