Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Uuuggghhhh, Stupid People!

Today at work, 
Yes, notice the misspelling on the meme?


 Right now I am working a 5 month contract doing Document Control/File Remediation for a global company with one it's main offices here in Minnesota. It is a very tedious, very detail oriented, very important (as in Federal Taxes important), and for most people, very boring. I however, have been enjoying it so far, I like this kind of work, except.....

 Of course they used a temp agency to hire in enough bodies to get the project done by the end of September, since they are closing this office and moving to Warsaw, Poland (I wonder, if it all doesn't get done and I do an incredible job like usual, if I could get a work trip to Poland. I've never been over seas, hmmmm) Well anyway, they should have either went to a college and got some kids for a work study, or at least gave an IQ or common sense test. They did require a drug test though (looking at one or two, I wonder how they passed). It reminds me of being in college when we are having meetings in the training room.

 This one time in college..... I was in a Microsoft Office class (which I got A++ in, yep I am that nerd, yay for extra credit) and the 2 other nerds I was hanging out with, would just sit there and goof off online, or IM back and forth during class. The teacher would also ask the class a question, and point at our table and say "Except you 3", Excuse us for actually knowing stuff, sheesh. Anyway there were these 2 girls that sat in the front, they were dumb as dumb gets. The teacher would do a 45 min lecture, and they would say "Um, we didn't get that, can you go over it all again? Don't get me wrong there are 3-4 other guys who get it, and who also just wanna get to work, the other 20 people, well........

 That is what it has been like this week at work. I understand totally what we need to be doing, but 95% of the people are just beating a dead horse, with the EXACT same stupid questions over and over and over again. Total Fucking Frustration. I just wanna go back to my desk and work, I wonder how I can get excluded from the pain sessions and just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment